Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Im happy with him :)

Assalammualaikum to all muslim and salam 1 Malaysia, Lama sangat dah tak update blog about him.. Now i wanna story about him and us.. Before this banyak aktiviti we do, We're going to genting, watch movie, playing pool and macam2 lagi, i had so much fun and soo happy with u b, u know what only u can make me happy even we always fight fight and fight hehe,Only GOD can seperate us.. Anything happend im always be with u.. And susah senang kita bersama, now im only have u and family.. U know what day by day my love to you is too strong.. And i know u've a change a lot, U do everything for me.. Thanks b, i appreciate that.. I knew b, i've too much offense to you.. Syg minta maaf sangat.. I just want to say that im happy with u.. No one no how much i love u and no one can love u like me love u b.. I hope that u happy with me..Ingt b ape pon jd sayang syg dekat b tak pernah kurang and apa pun jadi syg tak kan tggl kan b, cuma tuhan boleh pisah kan kita..I love u soo much b..

No comments:

Post a Comment